Sunday, June 6, 2010

Out a bit


The deal I struck with the dark ones was that if I came on this research seminar, I would have all my classes online. Yes, please, I said, I would like two full time jobs. So, sometimes my blogging gets a little behind because I need to work with my students at school. Each day, after a full schedule of meeting, greeting, observing, reflecting, questioning, and sometimes getting a bit confused, I go back to Ohio on my computer to read about consumer behavior from my Comp I friends, and tonight about the Lion King of Mali, Sundiata. Soon I get to enjoy final postings and final exams. All the students seem to have adjusted well to this very distant relationship, and I'm glad it is working. Now that we are in Doha, we have a much better connection so that I can load more photos.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I see you in the golden door! Today is June 10th and I wish you happy birthday.

Love, PMom