Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A photo journal

I spent Monday documenting the day. A common ethnographic exercise is to give people cameras and ask them to document what is important to them. I haven't consciously analyzed my set of photos except that I laughed at myself that I felt it was important to document my food. Many pictures are a little blurry because to be as non-intrusive as possible with my project, I rarely used the flash. I have put the photo album up in Snapfish. Let me know if you have forgotten how to log in as me to see them. K suggested that I use Flickr so you don't need a password, and I am working on learning how to navigate Flickr and do the downloads. For now, here is the stuff on Snapfish. I have captioned the photos, so look at the captions that come at the bottom of the photos while you play the slide show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your day. Oh how I'd love to be sitting right there next to you in guitar class. When do you have time for homework???

Unknown said...

Oh...it just occurred to me how much your day is similar to the one as when we lived next to each other, except the teacher/student activities are just "a little bit" different. :~)

K said...

What a great way to share your daily routine. I love your surroundings-- the campus buildings seem airy and light-filled and full of art and interesting things.