Friday, November 5, 2010

shoes of POD

As I collected the photos for this photo essay of POD, I was surprised how eagerly people displayed their feet for me and then recommended other shoes for me to track down and photograph. I regret, Gentle Reader, that I missed the purple suede spiked heels that flashed past me in the lobby. I spotted them trotting across the lobby with great authority, but by the time I had gotten my camera out and run after the owner of said astonishing footwear, I rounded the corner only to see them disappearing into the elevator. Those were the ones that got away.

And now, the shoes of POD: a sampling of the more fashionable






The Shoes of POD: Comfy and Tenured




The Shoes of POD: Urban Decay Chic



1 comment:

R_Lightner said...

I would have predicted all of these shoes, except for the heels. Are the black ones yours?